Monday, January 28, 2008

SET Game Reviews


This game is the best invention since chess, if you want to improve your child's thinking ability! When I taught gifted students in grades 2-8, they would beg to play it. Kids would say over and over, "It''s hard, but it's fun". I read that it is an activity where the right brain and the left brain work together. The best thing about it is that it is not dependent on age or reading ability. There are 6 year olds who could beat me, and there are adults I can beat. A group of all ages can play together competitively, and no one has to hold back. Also, it is very light and portable for travel, or for just having handy if people are bored.. I take the cards out of the case, put a rubber band around them, and put them in my bag.

Price: $9.99

Sell By : http://jakkstoy.blogspot.com/

No comments: