Sunday, January 13, 2008

LeapFrog ClickStart My First Computer Review


Bought this for our 3 year old's birthday and he absolutely LOVES IT!!! He was always interested in playing with our home computer and when I happened to see this while birthday shopping I bought it without reading the reviews, when i got home and read the reviews I was glad I bought it, now that he has actually played with it I am thrilled with this purchase!!! He adores this system and it is really educational, it is something I don't mind him playing with for hours on end which he frequently does. We are actually thinking about geting a TV especially for this since he uses it so much. He is learning so much from this system and on my work days when he is home with dad I can send him a postcard before I leave and he is thrilled to wake up and get his "mail". This is definitely one of the best purchases we have made. As far as the keyboard, it turns itself off after about five minutes, it will turn itself back on as soon as it is moved but it stays off after we put it away for the night! If you have preschoolers this is a MUST HAVE!!!



Price:
$49.97


No comments: